Friday, May 10, 2013

Tour Post #12

 
Tour Co-hosts:
 
The Writers Voice is a multi author blog where prominent authors from around the web come together and share their thoughts on all things literary or otherwise. Here is a peek at our team of authors!

Besides writing, what do you like
to do in your free time?

“I do something other than write? O.o WHAT? Why wasn’t I informed of this? Just kidding. I love to go on adventures! Stick me out in the middle of nowhere and I will still manage to find an adventure.”
–Emma Michaels

 
“I enjoy reading, walking, swimming, watching TV with my hubby, and having “girl time” with my seven-year-old daughter.”
–Raine Thomas



“Work out, be outside, go camping, be with my friends and family.”
–Quinn Loftis



“My husband and I love to kayak! We bought kayaks a couple years ago and we take them out in the ponds near our house each spring and summer.”
–Shana Norris

“Other than writing, I spend lots of time at home doing things such as cleaning, some cooking, listening to music, reading, watching television, and keeping my blog updated with book reviews, guest blog posts, interviews, and book spotlights.”
–Tanya Contois

 
“Read, swim. Spend time with friends and family.”
–Carlyle Labuschagne




“Read, work out at the YMCA, watch movies, hike, and watch my kids' band play at gigs.”
–Victoria Simcox



“I like to hang out with my awesome hubby. He’s my bestie. We like to go bush walking and hit the beach, or just watch movies. I spend a lot of time reading, of course. In the wintertime, I love to go skiing and snowboarding.”
–Frankie Rose

“I enjoy spend time with my kids and husband, hanging with my siblings, parents, and my nieces and nephews, going out to dinner with hubby, taking trips, watching a good series on Netflix, listening to audio books, doing a craft, organizing my home, making graphics, surfing Pinterest, spending time with friends… to name a few.”
–Brenda Pandos



 
“Reading, dancing, teaching, spending time with my hubby and kids.”
–Amy Maurer Jones



“Other than video games I love to go to the movies. I have a crazy huge movie collection and I love to add to it. I have a list of movies I plan to get once they come out on DVD, and I only add them once I’ve seen them in theatres. I love the anticipation of seeing a new movie for the first time in the theatre because it’s a whole new world to get absorbed into. Kind of like a new book, but more with visuals.”
–Michael Loring

 
 
“My husband and I go out on the motorcycle - I love the freedom.”
–Devyn Dawson



Thank you for reading!
We hope you will join us soon at
The Writers Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment