Friday, May 10, 2013

Tour Post #16

 
Tour Co-hosts:
 
The Writers Voice is a multi author blog where prominent authors from around the web come together and share their thoughts on all things literary or otherwise. Here is a peek at our team of authors!

Tell us something most people
don’t know about you!

“I have a twin brother. I’m five minutes older than him, which used to be cool when we were kids, but kind of sucks now that we’re older.”
–Raine Thomas



“I love the smell of scotch tape…weird I know”
–Quinn Loftis



“I love monkeys.”
–Emma Michaels



“I taught myself to say all 50 United States in alphabetical order in less than 20 seconds as a child. I was a geek from an early age!”
–Shana Norris



“I’m kind of OCD about how the dishes are stacked whether they are clean or dirty. Another thing not many people know is that I don’t drive and have never gotten a driver’s license.”
–Tanya Contois


“I'm blessed with an awesome family. My three children are very talented. The oldest two are musicians and the youngest a dancer. Also, my only daughter and I are very close.”
–Victoria Simcox



“I pick all of the rice out of my sushi!”
–Frankie Rose




“If I tell you, then I’d have to kill you.”
–Brenda Pandos


“One in five thousand people are diagnosed with a connective tissue disorder. I have been diagnosed with two, Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and MASS Phenotype.”
–Amy Maurer Jones


“Well, something not everyone knows is that I’m HUGE into Manga and Anime. I read Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Hellsing, and a whole bunch of other comics. I’ve always been into them since I was a kid, starting with Dragonball Z and moving on to Yugioh and all those kinds of shows. Today I own over two hundred Manga comics and still growing!”
–Michael Loring


“I was a model in my teens.”
–Devyn Dawson




Thank you for reading!
We hope you will join us soon at
The Writers Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment